What else could I come up with after the Touch and Go – Book review?
This comp. came together with an issue of Touch & Go. Unfortunately I can’t find the zine no more, but I believe it was an anthology of sorts. However, all tracks on this sampler may be as good or as mediocre as they are, but the live version of “Can’t tell no one” by NEGATIVE APPROACH blows you out of the window. And TOXIC REASON’s “Somebody help me” always makes me shake my head in disbelief. So that’s what the nazis did, beating jews black and blue? Man those nazis rascals really were no fun!
- All links taken down very soon! March 15, 2015
- Goodbye to goodbadmusic.com! March 5, 2015
- Not even an announcement! April 29, 2014
- SEX DWARF- Full av aska 7″EP (D-Takt & Rapunk Records / Konton Crasher, Sweden 2013) December 24, 2013
- RE-UP: In memoriam Jeff Hanneman (1964-2013): SLAYER- Instrumental rehearsal session for “Hell awaits” (1985) September 30, 2013
- CRUCIFIX- s/t 12″EP (Universal Records, USA, 1981) September 15, 2013
- Squirt, The: s/t Cassette Album (selfproduced, Switzerland, 1983) September 12, 2013
- CHEETAH CROME MOTHERFUCKERS- s/t 7″EP (Cessofonya Records, Italy, 1981) May 12, 2013
- GHOST- Year Zero Video March 26, 2013
- OVERDRIVE- s/t 7″EP (Boring Grantham Records, UK, 1981) March 7, 2013