The escalation in terms of speed and aggression in both Hardcore and Metal had led to a totally new sound in the late 70s and especially the early 80s: Never before in the annals of music had there been such a wild, uncompromising and highly (un-)talented bunch of thousands of bands and individuals worldwide, who […]
Annual Donation RoundThank you for your donations!
Quote of the moment:«What strikes me is the fact that in our society, art has become something which is related only to objects and not to individuals, or to life. That art is something which is specialized or which is done by experts who are artists. But couldn't everyone's life become a work of art? Why should the lamp or the house be an art object, but not our life?» (Michel Foucault)
On heavy rotation:
BULLDOZER's lost 1984 demo. Awesome!
Movie of the moment:
«Another Woman». Recently revisited this somehow overlooked Woody Allen movie. Stunningly complex and well balanced between straight story telling and a very elaborate character study.
Book of the moment:
Jugendliteratur ist ja nun nicht mein bevorzugtes Genre, aber dieser Roman des kürzlich verstorbenen Wolfgang Herrndorf ist ein aussergewöhnlicher Roadtrip in einem geklauten Auto. Unangepasst, sensibel und eine richtige Energiepille vom feinsten!
- All links taken down very soon! March 15, 2015
- Goodbye to goodbadmusic.com! March 5, 2015
- Not even an announcement! April 29, 2014
- SEX DWARF- Full av aska 7″EP (D-Takt & Rapunk Records / Konton Crasher, Sweden 2013) December 24, 2013
- RE-UP: In memoriam Jeff Hanneman (1964-2013): SLAYER- Instrumental rehearsal session for “Hell awaits” (1985) September 30, 2013
- CRUCIFIX- s/t 12″EP (Universal Records, USA, 1981) September 15, 2013
- Squirt, The: s/t Cassette Album (selfproduced, Switzerland, 1983) September 12, 2013
- CHEETAH CROME MOTHERFUCKERS- s/t 7″EP (Cessofonya Records, Italy, 1981) May 12, 2013
- GHOST- Year Zero Video March 26, 2013
- OVERDRIVE- s/t 7″EP (Boring Grantham Records, UK, 1981) March 7, 2013